Welcome to MyWinston-Salem.com, the website for news, reviews and what's happening in the Triad Area. We are dedicated to being your one-stop resource for all the things we love about our beautiful city of Winston Salem, North Carolina.
- The University of North Carolina School of the Arts (UNCSA) production of The Nutcracker is an eagerly anticipated Winston-Salem holiday tradition. Now in its 49th year, this professional-caliber production of Tchaikovsky's world-famous The Nutcracker ballet draws around 10,000 people annually to the streets of downtown and to UNCSA's Stevens Center... Read More »
- Looking for the details on local Winston-Salem area farmers markets? We've got a fresh list, complete with locations, hours, and more to help you find fresh local produce, meats and dairy shopping without too much digging. And you can often find other local items as well including fresh-made jams, handmade soaps, fresh-baked scones and breads, free-range eggs, arts & crafts and more. So get out and explore the local market and get inspired (and hungry!)... Read More »
- Don't miss the City Beverage Semi-Annual Tent Sale every Spring and Fall on Burke Street in Winston-Salem. Enjoy the wine tastings and take home your favorites. Hundreds of wines and beers will be available by the case. The event starts at 9 a.m., but many arrive early for the best selection... Read More »
- A Winston-Salem icon, artist, and trailblazer for women artists in the South, Anne Kesler Shields, ... Read More »
- While we have made some progress, there is still a long way to go, as a 2015 survey of the homeless in our city counted more than 1,700 individuals living on the streets of and in shelters in Winston-Salem. The following organizations work to meet immediate needs for temporary housing... Read More »