Welcome to MyWinston-Salem.com, the website for news, reviews and what's happening in the Triad Area. We are dedicated to being your one-stop resource for all the things we love about our beautiful city of Winston Salem, North Carolina.
- The University of North Carolina School of the Arts (UNCSA) production of The Nutcracker is an eagerly anticipated Winston-Salem holiday tradition. Now in its 49th year, this professional-caliber production of Tchaikovsky's world-famous The Nutcracker ballet draws around 10,000 people annually to the streets of downtown and to UNCSA's Stevens Center... Read More »
- In late April, I had the opportunity to sit down with Chef Tim Grandinetti and learn more about his new Italian restaurant, Quanto Basta Italian Eatery & Wine Bar. It opened on March 5, 2015, and is a very different vibe from Chef Tim's first restaurant Spring House Kitchen, Restaurant & Bar. Caution: Reading this article is likely to make you very hungry for delicious Italian food... Read More »
- Winston-Salem is known as the City of Arts and Innovation. We have a vibrant arts scene, centralized in the Arts District of downtown, radiating from Trade Street. Get to know the rich creative local talent as well as national and international artists at the variety of Winston-Salem art galleries and museums... Read More »
- The Women’s Fund of Winston-Salem is a non-profit organization that seeks to improve the lives of women and girls by building a community of female philanthropists who provide grants to local programs that address the root causes of social issues impacting women and girls in Forsyth County. Read More »
- Resources for the hungry people in our community are never enough but it is good to see so many contributing to feed those who are in need in our community. This is the second post in our Winston-Salem helping hand series. We hope it will help you get back on your feet or gain a better idea of the services available in our area. Perhaps, you may even discover a new opportunity to give back to our community via volunteer hours or donations... Read More »