Welcome to MyWinston-Salem.com, the website for news, reviews and what's happening in the Triad Area. We are dedicated to being your one-stop resource for all the things we love about our beautiful city of Winston Salem, North Carolina.
- 2016 marks the sixth year for the internationally known ATP tennis tournament, The Winston-Salem Open! This year it runs August 20-27, 2016, at the recently renovated grounds of Wake Forest University's tennis facility. The winner of last year's championship, Kevin Anderson, has committed to returning to defend his title in 2016. Andy Roddick, James Blake and Jim Courier will also play in Winston-Salem this year as part of the PowerShares Legend tour! But, who will win? Read More »
- The restaurant is a feast for the eyes as well, retaining many beautiful historic features and art deco touches throughout, making it a truly unique dining experience. Light fills the lower bar area from the large windows offering a view onto Main Street. The modern open kitchen can be seen from the dining area. Breakfast items include omelets, fresh croissants made in-house, sweet potato pancakes, and more... Read More »
- Don't miss the City Beverage Semi-Annual Tent Sale every Spring and Fall on Burke Street in Winston-Salem. Enjoy the wine tastings and take home your favorites. Hundreds of wines and beers will be available by the case. The event starts at 9 a.m., but many arrive early for the best selection... Read More »
- A Winston-Salem icon, artist, and trailblazer for women artists in the South, Anne Kesler Shields, ... Read More »
- While we have made some progress, there is still a long way to go, as a 2015 survey of the homeless in our city counted more than 1,700 individuals living on the streets of and in shelters in Winston-Salem. The following organizations work to meet immediate needs for temporary housing... Read More »