Check out our top picks for the weekend events for September 26-29, 2013. Lots of great adventures, including the French revolution, museums, black walnuts, the father of funk and so much more you will not want to miss! Let us know which events you end up participating in…
Latest from MyWinston-Salem.com:Winston-Salem Celebrates 100 Year Centennial Weekend Roundup: May 9-12, 2013 Centennial Opening ceremonies Thursday, May 9 5:30-7:45PM City Hall 101 N. Main St. FREE Read more Centennial info here A historic marker will be unveiled followed by a reenactment of the ceremonial handshake between the cities of Winston and Salem 100 years ago. …
Introducing MyWinston-Salem.com's Weekend Roundup
This is the first of what will be a weekly newsletter that will provide some of the best of the best things to do in Winston-Salem in the coming weekend. Look for the newsletter in your e-mailbox every Thursday, share with friends and get busy planning a wonderful weekend. Go ahead, have some fun!
Weekend Roundup – May 4-6, 2012
Here is our roundup of some of the great events happening round Winston-Salem, NC this weekend, May 4-6, 2012…
MyWinston-Salem.com's Weekend Roundup – May 11-13, 2012
Here is our roundup of some of the great events happening round Winston-Salem, NC this weekend, May 11-13, 2012.
- Saturday, May 12, 10-11:30pm
- Tom Simmons, winner of the 2009 San Francisco Comedy Festival. Hosted by J.J. Johnson, featuring Alex Stone with special guest Biggie from ROCK 92's 2 Guys Names Chris
- Community Arts Cafe
The MyWinston-Salem.com Weekend Roundup has been created to offer you the best activities for the coming weekend…
Spring for Art Gala:
Top Festival Pick: North Carolina Annual Wine Festival
- Saturday, May 26th, 2012, 12 – 6:30 pm
- Tanglewood Park
- Tickets available at www.NCWineFestival.com and Harris Teeter. $20 in advance; $30 day of. Free parking. Kids 12 and under admitted free.
- Over 30 North Carolina wineries and exhibitors represented. Featuring live music by The Band of Oz, Part Time Party Time Band and The Plaids.
Celebrate a weekend of North Carolina Wine with Salute and Wine Dinners Galore!
An Evening of Southern Food with Chef John Currence m
Friday, June 1, 2012, 5 – 7:30 pm
Breakfast of Course – 723 N. Trade St., Winston-Salem
$50 per person
In conjunction with the Salute! Wine Festival, guests will enjoy an evening of Southern foods and wine tastings from NC wineries with Top Chef contestant & James Beard Award-winner John Currence along with Mary Haglund of Breakfast of Course and the chef from District Bar & Grille.
Top Family Pick: Winston-Salem Dash Baseball Game with Fireworks
- Winston-Salem Dash vs. Wilmington Blue Rock Baseball Game
- Friday, June 8, 2012, 7 pm
- BB&T Ballpark – 951 Ballpark Way, Downtown WS
- Tickets at the gate: $5-20
- Post-Game Fireworks!
Top Family Pick:
Top Festival Pick: