While much of the content on this site is not a review, we do occasionally review products and services. When we do, we use the exact same process for all our reviews, regardless of categories or niche. Our mantra at My Winston-Salem is to be fair, unbiased, transparent and valuable to our readers. We do in-depth research to uncover all of the details needed to make better decisions. Then we pair the data with customer experiences that have been shared across the internet along with our own first-hand experiences to write detailed articles that allow you to make better purchase decisions. With all the good, bad and the ugly information at-hand, you are equipped to choose wisely when it comes to finding the product or service that is the best fit for you and your circumstances.
How We Review Our Articles:
- Reviews from independent experts
- Mystery shopping
- Email inquiries to the company
- Feedback from our readers from social media, emails and comments
- General social media chatter and posts on review sites and forums including Yelp, Angie’s List, Amazon, Better Business Bureau, etc.
So while we do not always try or buy everything we review (due to time or other limitations), we have designed a process that resonates with our readers and has been successful as long as we’ve been in business. Having your trust gives us the opportunity to continue providing the highest quality information on the internet. It is our top priority to bring you content that is relatable, reliable and real because we always put what matters most first – our relationship with our readers.
How We Differ From Other Review Sites:
Online reviews are a dime a dozen so how do you know who to trust? We have designed a list of criteria to help you evaluate the trustworthiness factor of each site you visit. Ultimately, it’s up to you to decide how legitimate a website is, but we think these important items allow you to see that we are real people who will stand up for the content we have shared. We are also open to updating information if you find anything that is incorrect or outdated.
- A Contact Us page – no mystery where our business is located or how to get in touch
- An About Us page – real people wrote our articles
- An Author bio for each article – so you know who wrote what
- A Disclosure Policy – we take feedback seriously
- An explanation of review criteria – not just picking winners based on who pays us money
We are proud of how we do business and stand behind our approach. However, if you still have any concerns or question, please let us know and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for stopping by and we hope you enjoy our site!