This post may contain affiliate links and we’ll be compensated if you make a purchase. This doesn’t affect rankings.
Restaurant Week in Downtown Winston-Salem was last held Monday, February 19 through Sunday, February 25, 2018. The event featured many of your favorite downtown culinary destinations as they offered $20 and $30 dinner options the entire week. Sadly, we see no evidence that this will be happening again in 2020.
Restaurant Week specials are dine-in only, subject to change and availability, and exclude tax and tip. Reservations are recommended.
$20 Specials From 2018
- Bib’s Downtown offers a $20 Special for Two: 2- Three Rib bone plates with sides and a dessert to share
- Charm Thai offers a variety of choices of one appetizer, two entrees and one slice of cheesecake to share
- Foothills is serving up a starter of salad, chili or soup of the day, one of two entree options and Papa Gists’ bread pudding.
- At Hutch & Harris, the Restaurant Week special is a jerk salmon with pineapple-jalapeno salsa over coconut rice with mixed vegetables and choice of starter.
- King’s Crab Shack & Oyster Bar special is Blackened chicken & shrimp pasta for two
- The Mellow Mushroom $20 Dinner for Two option features 2 lil’ salads, 1 medium one-topping pizza and a brownie or cookie to share
- The Porch offers their Porch Taco Trio, avocado fries and a margarita for $20!
- Twin City Slice $20 special includes four jumbo slices and four sodas
- Willow’s Bistro offers a both a three-course $20 special and $30 special of their gourmet local fare.
- Sweet Potatoes $20 special includes a house or creole caesar salad, one of four entrees and a dessert
$30 Specials From 2018
- At 6th & Vine choose a meal of mouthwatering options with two appetizers, two entrees and two desserts to choose from for $30.
- Bernardin’s offers one of three starters, choice of five entrees and one of three desserts
- Bib’s Downtown offers a $30 Special for 2: 2-Half-rack rib bone plates with sides, one dessert to share
- Charm Thai Special for Two includes one appetizer, choice of two of eight entrees and one dessert
- Di Lisio’s Italian Restaurant special includes bruschetta, salad and Seafood DiLisio
- At Jeffrey Adams on Fourth, dine on one each of your choice from two starters, three entrees and two desserts
- King’s Crab Shack & Oyster Bar is offering a $30 special for two – all you can eat steamed peel and eat shrimp with steamed potatoes and coleslaw
- The Mellow Mushroom $30 Dinner for Two offers your choice of appetizer, 1 large specialty pizza to share and a cookie or brownie to share
- To keep you coming back throughout Restaurant Week, Meridian is offering a choice of two starters, three entrees and one of three desserts for $30
- Mission Pizza Napoletana is offering a $30 special for two of salad, choice of pizza and choice of pasta
- Mozelle’s is offering one of two starters, choice of two entrees and choice of two desserts for $30.
- The Old Fourth Street Filling Station: $30 Special for Two – Choose one of three starters, two of four entrees, and one of two desserts
- Thai Harmony Special for Two includes one of three entrees, two of six entrees, and one dessert to share
- Twin City Slice offers a Family of Four special of Four specialty jumbo slices and four sodas
- Willow’s Bistro special includes one of four starters, one of four entrees and your choice of dessert
For full details and restrictions, visit Downtown Winston-Salem Association.
2018 Restaurant Week Participating Restaurants:
- 6th & Vine
- Bib’s Downtown
- Charm Thai
- Di Lisio’s Italian
- Downtown Thai
- Foothills Brewing
- Hutch & Harris
- Jeffrey Adams On Fourth
- King’s Crab Shack & Oyster Bar
- Mellow Mushroom
- Meridian Restaurant
- Mission Pizza Napoletana
- The Old Fourth Street Filling Station
- The Porch Kitchen & Cantina
- Sweet Potatoes
- Thai Harmony
- Twin City Slice
- Willow’s Bistro
Which restaurant are you looking forward to most for Restaurant Week?
Disclaimer: This website contains reviews, opinions and information regarding products and services manufactured or provided by third parties. We are not responsible in any way for such products and services, and nothing contained here should be construed as a guarantee of the functionality, utility, safety or reliability of any product or services reviewed or discussed. Please follow the directions provided by the manufacturer or service provider when using any product or service reviewed or discussed on this website.