How do we keep this site running? This post may contain affiliate links — the cost is the same to you, but we get a referral fee. Compensation does not affect rankings. Thanks!
Restaurant Week in Downtown Winston-Salem will be held Monday, February 20 through Sunday, February 26, 2017. The event features many of our favorite downtown culinary destinations as they offer $20 and $30 dinner options the entire week!
- Bib’s Downtown offers a $20 Special for Two: 2- Three Rib bone plates with sides and a dessert to share
- Stop by Camino Bakery to pick up a bag of locally-roasted Krankies whole coffee beans and a loaf of bread for $20.
- Foothills is serving up a starter of salad, chili or soup of the day, one of two entree options and Papa Gists’ bread pudding.
- At Hutch & Harris, the Restaurant Week special is a siracha-seared flounder over mushroom risotto, veggie and choice of starter and dessert.
- Kabobs features a $20 special of a starter, kabobs with side, dessert and soda
- The Mellow Mushroom $20 Dinner for Two option features salads, 1 medium one-topping pizza to share and a brownie sundae to share
- Misson Pizza Napoletana is offering a pizza of your choice, salad and dessert of the day for $20.
- The Porch offers a meal of avocado fries, taco platter and a margarita for $20!
- Quanto Basta is featuring a caesar salad with chicken parmesan or eggplant parmesan and their olive oil cake
- At Spring House, dine on soup or salad, buttermilk fried chicken & corn waffle with warm bread pudding
- Willow’s Bistro offers a both a three-course $20 special and $30 special of their gourmet local fare.
- At 6th & Vine choose a meal of mouthwatering options with two appetizers, two entrees and two desserts to choose from for $30.
- Bernardin’s offers arugula salad, choice of five entrees and one of three desserts
- Bib’s Downtown offers a $30 Special for 2: 2-Half-rack rib bone plates with sides, one dessert to share
- Camino Bakery is featuring for $30 a bag of Krankies locally-roasted whole beans, a loaf of bread and a bottle of Honora Vera Garnacha
- Kabobs is featuring Two kabob combos (chicken or lamb) with side, choice of dessert and two soft drinks for $30.
- At Jeffrey Adams on Fourth, dine on one each of your choice from five starters, five entrees and five desserts
- King’s Crab Shack & Oyster Bar is offering their Dreamy Steamy Bucket for 2 of spicy snow crab legs, shrimp, mussels and oysters for $30
- The Mellow Mushroom $30 Dinner for Two offers hummus or bruschetta to share, 1 large specialty pizza to share and a brownie sundae to share
- To keep you coming back throughout Restaurant Week, Meridian is offering a choice of three starters, entrees and dessert for $30
- Mission Pizza Napoletana is offering 2 pizzas of your choice or 1 pizza and 1 plate and dessert for $30.
- Money’s Mediterranean Cafe $30 Dinner for Two: Appetizer for 2, hummus and pita or fried cauliflower, and a choice of three entrees and baklava to share
- Mozelle’s is offering a yummy Southern selection of starters, choice of four entrees and a dessert for $30.
- The Old Fourth Street Filling Station: Choose one of five starters, one of four entrees, and one of three desserts
- Quanto Basta is featuring a “Discovery for Two” for $30, which includes their salumi and cheese board to share, cappers salad, fettuccine John Angelo to share and tiramisu for dessert
- At Spring House, dine on “Winter’s Bounty”: shrimp and crab beignets, soup or salad, and pork shank
- Sweet Potatoes is offering a winter greens salad, braised pork shank and white chocolate bread pudding for $30
For full details and restrictions, visit Downtown Winston-Salem Association.
Restaurant Week Participating Restaurants:
- 6th & Vine
- Bib’s Downtown
- Camino Bakery
- Downtown Thai
- Foothills Brewing
- Hutch & Harris
- Jeffrey Adams On Fourth
- Kabobs on Fourth
- King’s Crab Shack & Oyster Bar
- Mellow Mushroom
- Meridian Restaurant
- Mission Pizza Napoletana
- Mooney’s Mediterranean Cafe
- The Old Fourth Street Filling Station
- The Porch Kitchen & Cantina
- Quanto Basta: Italian Eatery & Wine Bar
- Spring House Restaurant, Kitchen & Bar
- Sweet Potatoes
- Willow’s Bistro
Which restaurant are you looking forward to most for restaurant week?