To keep the lights on, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. Our review process.
When you are in the mood for Chinese food, nothing else satisfies you. You need to get that fix. We all have our favorite dishes that we order, even though we swear we will try something new next time. Here is a list of Chinese restaurants in Winston-Salem for you to consider. Many are more suited for take-out, which is fine, but there are a few very nice local dine-in eateries you may like to try. And if you’re into P.F. Chang’s, we’ve got one of those here too.
- Asian Bistro
- China Restaurant
- China Dragon
- China Kitchen
- China One
- China Two
- China Wok
- East China
- Great China
- Great Wall
- Kowloon Chinese Restaurant
- Ming Garden
- Mr. Lu's Chinese Restaurant
- New Sichuan
- No. 1 Chinese Restaurant
- Peking Chinese Restaurant
- Szechuan Palace
- Tin Tin Asian Buffet
- I Never Get Tired of Chinese Food!
Asian Bistro offers standard Chinese food with some Japanese options like teriyaki steak and hibachi. Mixed reviews about quality and service. Lunch specials 10:30 am -3:30 pm.
- 7736 North Point Blvd, Suite 200 Winston-Salem, NC
- Mon-Thurs, 10:45 am-9:30 pm; Fri & Sat, 10:45 am-10 pm; Closed Sunday
China Restaurant, though a small place, is known for its cleanliness, friendliness, and good food. Much of their business is take-out, but a dine-in option exists. They have a traditional menu with good prices for ample food. Chef’s Suggestions include Chef’s Steak Kew, Crispy Prawns and Scallops Combo, and Peking Duck.
- 2510 Somerset Center Drive, Winston-Salem (Stratford area)
- Mon-Thurs, 11 am-10 pm; Fri & Sat, 11 am-11 pm; Sun, 4 pm-10 pm
China Dragon is known mainly for take-out. The food is good, and the service is reasonably fast. Everything is cooked fresh. They have a standard Chinese menu with good pricing.
- Village at Robinhood, 5257 Robinhood Village Dr, Winston-Salem, NC
- Mon-Sun, 11:30 am-9:30 pm
China Kitchen uses fresh, locally sourced ingredients for its dishes. They offer both authentic Chinese cuisine and Americanized food. Good food and friendly service.
- 3521 Parkway Village Circle, Winston Salem, NC
- Mon, 11 am-9 pm; Wed-Sun, 11 am-9 pm; Closed Tuesday
China One is dine-in and take-out. They are known for their fresh ingredients and variety of tastes. They offer friendly, excellent service. Extensive menu and good prices.
- 10479 NC 109, Winston-Salem, NC
- Tues-Sun, 11 am-9 pm; Closed Monday
China Two prepares everything with high quality, fresh food, and rich taste. They hope to give the best food service and experience. They offer Lunch Specials Mon-Sun 11 am-3 pm.
- Midway Commons, Hickory Tree Road, Winston-Salem, NC
- 336-775-5558; 336-775-5580
- Tues, 4 pm-9 pm; Sun & Mon, Wed & Thurs, 11 am-9 pm; Fri & Sat, 11 am-9:30 pm
China Wok offers Asian, Chinese, Cantonese, Seafood, Hunan, and Szechwan food. They serve quality food and have prompt service. They feature lunch specials daily from 10:30 am-3 pm.
- 5085 Country Club Road, Winston-Salem, NC
- Mon, Tues & Thurs, 11 am-10:30 pm; Wed, 4 pm-10:30 pm; Fri & Sat, 11 am-11 pm; Sun, 11 am-10 pm
East China is primarily take-out, but they do have dine-in as well. They serve the standard fare with good service and quality. They offer low-carb and vegetarian options.
- 216 Summit Square Blvd, Winston-Salem, NC
- Tues-Thurs, 11 am-9:30 pm; Fri, 11 am-10 pm; Sat, 11 am-9:30 pm; Sun, 12 pm-9:30 pm; Closed Monday
Great China offers authentic Chinese and Japanese cuisine, both dine-in and take-out. Their food is delicious and known for its quality and taste. Service is friendly and fast.
- 3548 Yadkinville Road, Winston-Salem, NC
- Mon, Wed & Thurs, 10:30 am-10 pm; Fri & Sat, 10:30 am-11 pm; Sun, 11 am-10 pm; Closed Tuesday
Great Wall offers a menu of traditional Chinese dishes. Food seems to get good reviews, large egg rolls. However, the service could be more friendly.
- 607 Peters Creek Pkwy, Winston-Salem
- Mon & Wed-Sun, 11 am-10 pm; Closed Tuesday
Hakkachow offers a variety of East Asian dishes, including Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, and Korean, presented in an authentic yet modern style. They use fresh, high-quality ingredients to craft their unique dishes. Dine in a pleasant atmosphere with good service.
- 615 St. George Square Court, Winston-Salem, NC
- Tues-Thurs, 11:30 am-9:30 pm; Fri, 11:30 am-10 pm; Sat, 12 pm-10 pm, Sun, 12 pm-9 pm; Closed Mon
Kowloon Chinese Restaurant
Kowloon offers a standard Chinese menu and caters more to take-out than dine-in. The food is good, and the service seems to be good as well.
- 2255 Cloverdale Ave., Winston-Salem
- Mon-Sat, 11 am-9 pm; Closed Sunday
Ming Garden is a take-out, dine-in restaurant offering traditional Chinese cuisine. Reviews are good on both the food and service for the most part.
- 1011 Waughtown Street, Winston-Salem, NC
- Mon & Tues, 11 am-9 pm; Thurs-Sat, 11 am-9 pm; Closed Wed & Sun
Mr. Lu’s Chinese Restaurant
Mr. Lu’s, in Robinhood Plaza, has been around for a long time and has a following. It is very popular and well-known for its food quality, flavor, and good service. Dine-in or take-out.
- 3430 Robinhood Rd, Winston-Salem (Robinhood Plaza)
- Mon, 11 am-10 pm; Wed-Sun, 11 am-10 pm; Closed Tuesday
New Sichuan serves traditional Chinese cuisine but specializes in the chef’s native Sichuan. They offer all the popular dishes and feature a section of spicy Sichuan specialties. All their food is made with the finest quality, fresh ingredients, and they can cook without MSG if requested. They won 2020 1st place for Best Chinese Restaurant in Winston-Salem.
- 2125 Silas Creek Parkway, Winston-Salem, NC
- Tues-Sat, 11 am-9 pm; Sun, 12 pm-9 pm; Closed Monday
No. 1 Chinese Restaurant
No. 1 Chinese Restaurant is dine-in, take-out, standard Chinese fare. The reviews for the food were from one star to five stars depending on the day. Peking Chinese Restaurant is fun and festive inside!
- 2822 University Pkwy (WFU/Coliseum area)
- Tues-Thurs, 11 am-10 pm; Fri & Sat, 11 am-10:30 pm; Sun, 11 am-10 pm; Closed Monday
Peking Chinese Restaurant
Peking Chinese offers traditional Chinese cuisine in a take-out, dine-in setting. Their ratings are average, and reviews are too.
- 3214 Silas Creek Parkway, Winston-Salem (Silas Creek/Peters Creek)
- Mon, 10:30 am-10:15 pm; Wed & Thurs, 10:30 am-10:15 pm; Fri & Sat, 10:30 am-10:45 pm; Sun, 11:30 am-9:45 pm; Closed Tuesday
Szechuan Palace is a family-owned restaurant serving classic traditional Chinese cuisine featuring Indian/Pakistani and Thai special dishes. Outdoor seating is available.
- 3048 Healy Drive, Winston-Salem
- Tues-Thurs, 11 am-9:30 pm; Fri, 11 am-10 pm; Sat, 12 pm-10 pm; Sun, 12 pm-9 pm; Closed Monday
Tin Tin Asian Buffet
Tin Tin Buffet offers all-you-can-eat Chinese, Korean, and Japanese food, including sushi. There is a wide variety of food to choose from, and it is fresh and delicious. There is fruit and dessert available as well.
- 110 Hanes Square Shop Circle, Winston-Salem, NC
- Mon-Thurs, 11 am-9:30 pm; Fri & Sat, 11 am-10:30 pm; Sun, 11 am-9:30 pm
I Never Get Tired of Chinese Food!
What’s your favorite Chinese restaurant in Winston-Salem? Let us know in the comments!Tagged With: Chinese Food